Monday 27 February 2023

Something from the bottom of the garden...


I've finished these two "Hoodie Crows" from the Statuesque Miniatures "Left at the Bottom of the Garden" range. I've painted them up to be used as creepy puppet birds working as familiars for witches, hags and fae in D&D, Pathfinder and so on.

There's a teeny bit of time left in the month, and I don't think I'm going to get the Terrain Crate stuff finished this month. The bad undercoat job has just taken all the wind out of it! I am away a lot of weekends in March, so my current goals is to finish up the Terrain Crate stuff and maybe see if I can get the Sphinx done for the Mayacast Masterglass painting competition. There's a strong temptation, still, to sack that off and focus on just getting the half done stuff on the desk sorted. With such a busy month, though, there's also the temptation to ignore both problems and paint some quick simple miniatures to cheer myself up with some success after a stalled out month.

No comments:

Post a Comment