Monday 9 April 2012

The coming week

So, it's a Bank Holiday Monday! Yesterday's games went well (two victories) and I'll be writing them up in more detail later. The Demolisher Hull is not finished yet, but does now have foundation down and all the main areas of metallics done (metallic details still to go).

I'm painting it slightly differently to how I did the army for Throne of Skulls - putting down a foundation paint layer first - and it is really helping with getting a smooth, clean layer of paint on. I'm really pleased with how its going so far.

In progress:
Leman Russ Demolisher Hull
Audit Imperial Guard

To do:
Paint Leman Russ Battle Tank Turret
Paint second Leman Russ Battle Tank (all of it)

I'll be at Darksphere tomorrow as usual after work. I started auditing my Imperial Guard last night after Paul left, and I hope to get that all done today. I'm wondering if I should start taking work in progress shots of the stuff I'm doing to try and motivate me to get more done...

No comments:

Post a Comment