Monday 15 June 2020

Good things in small packages



My week off was excellent and rather relaxing. A lot of it ended up being assembly and other prep work, but I'm happy to say that both Queek and the Amazon Berserker got finished. I'm saving the Amazon for next Monday's post to try and get a little head on the blog posts, though.

Sadly, this week wasn't quite as relaxing to many of my friends who saw attacks on their rights in both the UK and the US. If you can, please consider making a donation to an organisation like Mermaids, Gendered Intelligence or The Trevor Project. Alternatively, write to your local political representative, stating your commitment to trans rights and asking them to do what they can.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. ''Good things in small packages'' I told my wife that once.. she didn't agree ;). Great looking Headtaker though mate.

    ReplyDelete