Monday 26 October 2020

I can't think of a good Satyr pun

 
I am deeply pleased with how well this satyr by Otherworld Miniatures has come out. I picked him up in their over-stock sale and how his paint job has come out deeply pleases me.


Unfortunately, I still haven't got the lights working on my photo box, so he's looking a little dark here as the sunlight isn't as forgiving as it was in the summer. I either need to sort out the cable for them or get a better solution in general.

The paint job itself was a a base of contrast, then some selective highlighting and shading. My latest discovery has been using Kislev Flesh Air paint for skin highlights as it's naturally good for glazing consistency. It's super good and I want to try the same principle on some other colours too.

1 comment:

  1. He’s an ace mini you made him look great. It’s the first one I posted on my blog and got another one primed.

    ReplyDelete