Wednesday 9 June 2021

Work in Progress Wednesday: Stormcast Lord Relictor



I finally managed to finish up this Lord Relictor I got with the Warhammer Mortal Realms magazines. He is more of a faff to assemble than I first thought. That big heavy banner has two connection points - the wrist, as you'd expect, and one of the curling bits of parchment at the bottom.

This is a good idea from a stability / strength point of view, but an absolute pain to line up perfectly. He spent quite a lot of time sitting on my desk with that last bit to do. Still, I finally sorted it on the [redacted] attempt, and he's ready for paint now.

There's a new edition of Age of Sigmar coming now, and I'm keen to blitz out a small playable force in time for the new edition. I've had entire armies in boxes for the whole of the first two editions without ever playing it, so I really, really should fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment