Monday 28 June 2021

Maintaining the pace

 
So, my main focus at the moment is still on getting ten Shasvastii painted for the "Organised Play at Home" event by Corvus Belli. It's going to be super tight to get them all done in time for 14 July, but it's not impossible yet!


These two jesters are another Bad Squiddo sculpt. They were on the "shelf of shame" so I grabbed them and threw on a little contrast paint to get them done.


I also had this "Sheriff Drumfasser" model which is a Reaper Bones Black model. I found that contrast didn't stick to it very well, so just dropped a base coat and Agrax wash on him to get him finished up.


Not sure if I'm going to keep him long term or not. I threw paint on him because he was on the desk. The clean up wasn't great either.

Still, the focus for now is Infinity models. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment