Thursday 17 March 2022

Deathwatch - Two Old Guys

 
More models here painted by Squiggle's Studio. In a look behind the curtain, these are the two models from last year's Deathwatch batch who got damaged in transit (through no fault of Squiggle), and I've recently finished repairing them.

First up is Captain Artemis. He's based on an old Inquisitor 54mm model, and I picked him up in the old Death Masque boxed set. I suspect he's more a narrative character than a particularly special competitive character, but it will be good to see what he does on the table some time.


I've also got my first Dreadnought for the force, in this case a Venerable Dreadnought. I understand from reading Goonhammer that Dreadnoughts are the heavy firepower of choice for Space Marines at the moment, so I should probably pick up some more in the future, but for now I'm going to play some games with the models I've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment