Wednesday 16 November 2022

Work in Progress Wednesday - Tunnels and Terrors Kickstarter


I've assembled the models from the Tunnels and Terrors Kickstarter. This was produced by Wilhel Miniatures. I'm not sure if they'll go to retail or not.

They're scaled to be larger monsters and creatures for fantasy RPGs and skirmish games, but I plan on using them for D&D. I'm thinking of using the large wizard as a Mercane, from the recent rerelease of the Spelljammer setting. Others I have less of a clue about, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

I've decided not to paint these all up at once as a project, but add them to my stash of small painting pieces that I paint in between projects. With little idea on what to do with all of them, it'll be much better to pick off the ones I am enthusiastic about while I come up with ideas for the others.

I went with the brown undercoat and not the zenithal as I might use traditional painting for some and contrast for others. For the ones where I do add some lighter colours before starting to add colour, I may also play around with different colours, zenithal and drybrushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment