Monday 3 July 2023

A week of food for the soul

 
I didn't get any painting done this week, but I did start on restoring the hobby room to some semblance of normality by starting to put a bunch of figures away for the first time. I have the coming week off for a mix of making the flat nicer and doing some hobby, so hopefully next week's blog will have a little more hobby content.


Last weekend I went to the Games Table in Norwich for their mini-satellite event. I'll be doing a write up of the event, but it probably won't be this week as I still need to finish writing up Steel City Insurrection. That said, if you are in the Norwich area, I can definitely recommend the Games Table - the local players are lovely, and it's a nice venue with a board game café set up alongside the wargaming stuff. Well worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment